Follow me as I wander around the world eating

Friday, December 3, 2010

Welcome and Introduction

Hello (future) readers!

This is a blog mostly for my travels, but I don't get to travel as much as I'd like. So to fill the gaps of time, I'm also going to post about one of my other favorite things- food!

I love food. I love food mostly when someone else makes it for me (though I can make some delicious stuffed peppers). This actually works out really well, because not only am I dating a classically trained chef (CIA what what), I am dating a classically trained chef who loves to go out to dinner. So, I am either eating delicious food at home, or I am eating delicious food in a restaurant! What can I say, life is great!

That boyfriend is also my travel partner, so you'll see him mentioned a lot. His name is Samuel.

I live in Seattle, Washington. I am a misplaced Kentuckian, having lived there for most of my life. I've only been here for 5 months.

I have nothing else to say! My next planned trip is to Port Angeles, WA with Samuel on Sunday. Instead of taking the ferry, we are going to drive down to Tacoma and take the bridge across to the peninsula, then drive up.

No comments:

Post a Comment