Follow me as I wander around the world eating

Monday, June 27, 2011

Hotels

I know, this is lame. Sam and I have a competition going to see who has been to the most of one hotel chain. He's winning, I think, but I need to count and also I want a log.


1. Cincinnati
2. Pk DC
3. Pk Chicago
4. Gd San Francisco
5. Gd Seattle
6. HRC
7. McCormick Place
8.  Columbus
9. Crown Center (Kansas City)
10. Minneapolis R
11. Phoenix R
12. Sacramento R
13.  St. Louis at the Arch R
14. St. Louis Union Station R
15. Scottsdale Resort
16. Colorado Springs Place
17. Pk Toronto
18. HR Vancouver
19. Place Boise
20. Portland Place
21. Philadelphia former Pk
22. Place Seattle

Upcoming!

23.  Calgary R
24. Gd Berlin
25.  Warsaw R

This has cost me $100 total. I rock. Oh, and I am winning. He has only stayed at 20. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment