Follow me as I wander around the world eating

Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm on a trip and I am updating!

Coming to Calgary was an awesome decision. I honestly didn't expect it to be so interesting, but I have been having nonstop fun since I got here.

First of all, the drive from Seattle to Calgary through Idaho is incredibly beautiful. There aren't even words to describe how amazing it is. Just simply gorgeous. Anyway, a 13 hour drive felt like half that because we were too busy gawking like tourists out the windows of the car. Do yourself a favor and drive it.

Potato? We drove through the largest potato producing county in the United States- and no, it isn't in Idaho! It is in Washington, surprisingly enough!

Anyway, beautiful drive. Made it to Calgary about 8 PM and checked in and found out that my old GM from Cincinnati transferred here about 6 weeks ago!

I'm drunk and bored of typing. Will continue updating later. Maybe. If you're lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment